Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My friends in three groups

200700121 Yoonjin, Ko

I can classify my friends roughly into three groups by the topics of small talks. Every single friend of mine is so unique and dramatic like I do, so I couldn't categorize them with their characteristics or types. However, I knew that I chose some certain topics to talk with specific groups of my friends. I'm not telling same stories to same friends or all of my friends. I do have specific topics to talk with specific friends: talks about past, present, and future.

             First group is consisted with my four of high school friends. Most of them stayed with me in same dormitory throughout three years of high school, so I spent most of my school life with them. Of course, I had many other friends in high school years, but among them my four roommates were my best friends. Because we stayed every day and nights together during the whole three years in high school, we shared so many precious memories such as our school snack shop was quite far from our classroom, so we had to run to the store in 3 minutes and eat snacks in 4 minutes and come back in 3 minutes or we enjoyed short walk after we ate dinner while eating an ice-creams. Therefore, when I meet with these friends, we talk about mostly our past memories in high school. Those memories are so precious; some of them are actually really funny, young and dramatic as well.

             Second group is with my friends in middle school. When I was a middle school student, I liked a boy in our school soccer team. He was really good at soccer, so he was even chosen for the team leader. I really liked him for three years, but all I could do was giving him my notes to help his study. My friends were my best supporters. They texted me when they found him around school like spies. They kept on eye on him instead of me. "He is playing with his teammates at the back of our school!" or "He just arrived at school snack store! Come here! Run!" Since I couldn't tell him that I liked him for more than three years, we are still keeping in touch as friends. My middle school friends were supporting me so eagerly and still do. Whenever I meet them, they gave me a lot of help to understand my boy friend's behavior or when I don't have a boy friend, they are also consulting me a lot. We sometimes talk about our past love stories, but mostly we preferred to talk about ongoing love stories because it is more dramatic.

             Last group is my friends who talk about futures with me. I met them in my university and joined a club activity with them as well. Of course, we talk about our memories when we were freshmen and ongoing love stories these days. However, every talk ended up with our future plans, career plans, or dreams. They know me better than me about my strong points and weak points. So they help me write self-introduction papers to apply for jobs. We share our future plans to have more organized one. We are win-win partners to win the future. But sometimes we do fail. When I failed to get an internship, they cheered me up by telling me that it's the company loss.

             I think I'm a very happy person with so many friends around me. I can share my past memories, consult my ongoing love stories, and also talk about future plans with my friends. I personally believe that I maintained a successful relationship with my friends and it sustained my life wholeheartedly. It's always good to have friends nearby, so I will continue to build my supportive friendship with them from now on as well.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment